Monday, May 14, 2007

Anti - Midas Touch

Caveat: It's a sad post and subsequent questions on it will not be entertained...!

Maybe...
... someday i'll look back at this day and try to feel what I felt driving back home today, just for a reality check...

Maybe...
... life is a great leveler and i'll be able to say that with certainty...

Maybe...

... the person who told me that I am losing myself will tell me soon that i've found myself again...

Maybe...
... there is a chance that everything I touch will not turn to dust...

Maybe...
... I won't regret being headstrong in my beliefs and fighting for that undefined cause that I subconsciously struggle against all the time...

Maybe...
... sanity, peace and laughter will find there way back into my life...

Maybe...
... one day i'll be able to say with pride that I am not just another brick in the wall...

5 comments:

contrarian said...

Mirror mirror on the wall ....

Anonymous said...

1) You will be all of those things one day soon. Confident I am !(who knows you may even be the lady in the previous post one day)
2) Somebody from Texas visited my blog from yours. HOW ?
3) Need I break into another monologue on cliches now ? Or will you silently accept my argument

L said...

1. Amen. But turning into that lady in the previous post?? Not a chance!

2. No clue! Even I am wondering who could visit me from texas?!

3. I accept.

Zee said...

what's the maybe about it??? of course it'll all be fine..... or the other way to look at it is that u're the brick that makes the wall.......wah wah! :D

L said...

Zee - lol, yeah...I am sure it will...watch the space for happier posts!!