Sunday, August 17, 2008

Home

Falling into the trap of nostalgia is very easy but to actually feel that you have been transported back in time is a rare occurence...maybe its the weather in Delhi or the fact that I am reading the collector's edition of India Today (1975 to 1990) or just simply that I am home after what seems like a long time but for the past few days I feel like I am living in the Delhi of my childhood...it's fresh and raw...things are on the verge of change...the smell of the air is ancient...it's beautiful...

It's also very reassuring to come back home and find your room just the way you had left it... :)

2 comments:

Madhuri said...

Oh I so want to be home - in Delhi!

L said...

I know! As much as I am enjoying Mumbai, the old world charm of Delhi is still unparalleled...