Sunday, March 18, 2007

Endless Road?

The truth is tearing up my heart
I can't recognize this place
The endless road without a stop sign
Can't even find a stranger this time




Life takes you to funny places sometimes...it was a far off golf course this time...in a moving car as dawn breaks, city lights (seemingly the shape of clouds) in the distant...lovely shade of blue....




Had been dying to click sunrise for some time...attempts from my balcony were not yielding good results...got my chance today...pretty, right?




Game of the elite...hub of corporate honchos...haven for cliques...and extreme boredom for me...probably the dullest game ever!





A Mirage maybe...what do you see?




Long tiring day...I think I deserve a break...in the shade of a tree...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cam whore alert !