Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Chase

Remember me?

Don't deny it...you know I lurk somewhere under the layers of your consciousness...like a sleeping tiger...in that grey area between known and unknown...between love and hate...give me a look sometime, feel my presence...they say that against fear, acknowledgement is half the battle won...running away is a reaction and not an answer...and really, where will you go? I'll always follow because I know that you'll always have something which is not worth losing...

Don't you know?

8 comments:

Zee said...

gave me goosebumps.......

contrarian said...

What if the hunter becomes the hunted? Who chases whom then? The fear or ... ?

L said...

Zee - That was so not my intention! But trust me, that was the most cheerful post I could come up with right now!! :D

Contrarian - Err, what??

Anonymous said...

I was about to say , err what but you beat me to it .
I exit this page itching to say something and yet consideration and generosity prevails.......

L said...

Citydweller - Dude, generosity doesn't suit you at all! Go ahead, let it out...!

Anonymous said...

Ok so here !
I think you should nominate your blog readers for the Bulwer-Lytton prize !

GO figure........!

Zee said...

cheerful??? oops! it sounded more like "mera saaya saath hoga" types :)

L said...

Stewie - Whatever!

Zee - Hehe...yeah, I guess..!