Friday, July 13, 2007

Showtime

Yesterday I promised myself that i'll be all cool and matter-of-factly about this...but I can't! Yes, after much begging, pleading, blackmailing, maska-maroaing and every other cheap trick in the book, I managed to get 4 passes for Harry Potter movie premier yesterday!! So, today when the movie is actually releasing, I can be and am being all smug and declaring that I have seen it...it's worth it...and I am ecstatic!!

The movie started off rather slowly...and it took a while for the much darker mood of this installment to sink in (actually, that could also be because of all my over-excitement and the drive to the theater in which I nearly smashed a few cars)...but boy, did the movie catch pace post interval! It was engrossing, pacy, visually stunning...but I really don't want to do a movie review here...am just excited and now even more eager for book 7...!

Yipppieeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gee ! I hope in your overexcitement you did not forget the lane system or some basic traffic rule like that.
That can be a real drag !

contrarian said...

Eeiiuuuuuu ... din main taare dikh rahe hain kya tumko ?? Hari Puttar Sucks