Saturday, February 17, 2007

Slow Motion

Hmmm...what does you write when you feel like you are swimming underwater? Everything is hazy and the sounds are muffled...and its kinda lonely out there...well, I guess, you try to forget that and look at the surroundings...in a way...

Well, had seen this tag doing the rounds on some blogs..quite like it...so, I am here i am tagging myself and this is my version of it!

Name: Someone (for the sake on anonymity!)
Nickname(s): Same as above
Single or Taken? Single
Sex: The fairer one (though that is not literary applicable in my case :) )
Birthday: Only once a year, fortunately
Blood group: O+
Sign: Bichhoo (hardly though)
Siblings: One annoying and very sharp younger brother
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Dark brown
Shoe size: Varies from 5 - 6
What are you wearing right now? Jeans, white shirt, mauve sweater, keds and a grouch!
Where do you live? The capital

Have You Ever:-
given anyone a bath? Apart from myself (of course), my brother – eons ago when he was an exceptionally cute baby! Oh, and my lab whom we gave away when he was 6 months old :(
bungee jumped? Yes!! Its brilliant… :D
broken the law? Yeah…but only something as normal as jumping red lights!
made yourself throw-up? Yeah…always the booze!
gone skinny dipping? Nope, not even as a kid!
been in the opposite sex's bathroom? Yeah…its rather common when you stay in a resident hostel for 2 years...
eaten a dog biscuit? No…wouldn’t mind trying though
put your tongue on a frozen pole? Nope
broken a bone? Naah…but I find the whole roaming around in a plaster thing very cool :)
played truth or dare? Yeah…it was a step ahead – truth, dare or kiss…absolutely bad experience…am through with it…
been in a physical fight? Yeah…of course
been in a police car? No…and have no such intentions either!
been on a plane? Yeah
been in a hot tub? Yeah…it was ok
swam in the ocean? Yeah…wonderful...
fallen asleep in college? Of course!
cried when someone died? Not naturally…but forced myself to cry later…seemed like the ‘right’ thing to do…
flashed someone? No…
lied? Hell, yeah!
laughed so hard you fell off your chair? Yeah…many times…
sat by the phone all night waiting for a call? No…
saved e-mails? Yeah…always do….
wished you were someone else? Yeah…
wished you were a member of the opposite sex? Yes, very often!
been rejected? In a way…yes...
used someone? Does emotional blackmail count as using someone?? Otherwise, no…
been cheated on? Romantically, no…otherwise, yes…it’s India…everyone has been cheated on at some point of time!
done something you regret? Absolutely…

First Thing That Comes to Mind:-
Yellow: Taxi
Blue: Ocean
Happy:Dogs
Autumn: Leaves
Cow: Milk!

Have you ever had:-
chicken pox? Yes…
sore throat? Every year
cold? Recurrently
stitches? No…
bloody nose? Maybe…don’t remember
sex?
Hmmm! Well, whatever said and done – no…

Do you:-
believe in love at first sight?
No
enjoy parks? No…too many flowers and too many people…
like picnics? Not anymore
like school? Used to love it…
hate anyone? Not enough to want to hurt them…

Who:-
is the last person that called you? The courier guy…
makes you laugh the most? No one person in particular…different people at different times…
can make you feel better no matter what? Ultimately - me, myself...
was the last person you touched? Shook hands with Harpreet from the third floor…
you hugged? My mom!
you yelled at? Must have been my brother…hehe...
told you they loved you? Don’t remember…!

Do You/Are You:-
like yourself? Yeah…
dye your hair? Streaked, yes…
have piercings below the waist? No way!
stolen anything over $50? No…
like ice cream? Somewhat
Which is your favourite flavour? Everything is tolerable except vanilla!
like cold coffee? Absolutely!
obsessive?
Yeah…I worry and think all the time!!
compulsive? Yeah…can’t stand my room in a mess…
depressed? Once in a while, yes…
suicidal? No!!

Random:-
Prized possession: Miscellaneous childhood stuff (pen stand, photo frame etc), photos, my 13 year old bicycle, my books...
Last thing you said?
Hmmm, yeah…’
What is beside you? My cell, a land line, an official form, my notebook, pen, my scarf, my handbag, box of tissues and an annoying buffoon!
Last thing you ate? Aloo/paneer paranthas with dahi and achaar…yum!
Are you right handed or lefty? I am always right :)
Favourite song: Too many to remember and list…but currently, losing my religion (its evergreen) and don’t look back in anger
Worst thing that has happened to you this year: Getting a year closer to 30! :(

No comments: