Thursday, February 22, 2007

They said...

What's the best thing about quotes? An assurance that there have been at least a few people who've felt exactly the same way that you do...although, I know that there have been many more such people and also that the context most likely was different...but then, as someone once said - There is no philosophy without the art of ignoring objections!

Well, as of today and for some days to come, I need...

Closure

" I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity."

Peace

" I do not want the peace that passeth understanding. I want the understanding which bringeth peace."

A new beginning

" The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning."

Rainstorm

“Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.”

Beauty

" Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in a mirror."

Sign

" If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss bank."

Dream

"Dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."

Push

"Few things in the world are more powerful than a positive push. A smile. A word of optimism and hope. And you can do it when things are tough."

No comments: