Thursday, July 31, 2008

Urge to splurge!

These days I have an immense urge to re-learn everything...academically, that is...just go back to school and get all my fundaes right...it really is a shame that there is so much that I have read and learnt in my classes but I just can't remember most of it...and I can only blame it on my bad memory and the teaching system to a certain extent...I think it was just the habit of taking things frivolously...and propensity to believe that ends are more important than the means...but now, whatever I read or see or learn just doesn't seem enough...there is so much to know! And I am sucking it up...! I also have an objective...a little far fetched and requiring a lot of dedication and hard work but isn't that what it all about anyways?

On a side note, I have decided not to save any money...at least not at the cost of not doing what I feel like...I'll only be 25 once and I love having a good time...so eating out, shopping, traveling, buying a zillion useless gadgets, splurging on my bro are top priority...

No comments: