Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Vanity

My dentist gave me two choices - get caps on my teeth and be prepared to never bite properly again...or get the teeth filed and continue to look like I do now...it took me precisely two minutes to decide that i'd rather enjoy full use of my teeth than look normal...

I suppose I am not a vain person...but right now, I am a very sad person...I am no beauty queen...but the only thing I thought I had was a good smile...and now even that's gone forever...and with it goes the dream of one day getting a nice photo shoot done...just for the heck of it...just to lock the best of my youth in a beautiful fleeting moment before its too late...

Am I making too much of a big deal? Probably... Has the whole experience made me a better person? I don't know... Will I ever look at myself in the mirror again and think that maybe I am pretty? No...

On second thoughts, maybe I am vain...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

somebody's got the internet and way too much time.
also i have just opened a DB account. Pls ensure that regular stacks of unaccounted money land into it on a monthly basis.

L said...

You can't leave a nasty comment and also expect me to take care of your account at the same time! Be nice :P