Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Hope

I know that I am die hard hopeful...to the point of being foolish and stupid at times...but that's ok...who knows, maybe that's the only thing that keeps me going?

I hope P still likes me...
I hope I save a decent amount today...
I hope tomorrow is better than today...
I hope food always tastes as good...
I hope my mom becomes happier...
I hope I become famous...
I hope to wander...
I hope the next message is A's...
I hope people leave me alone...
I hope not to judge others and vice versa...
I hope to laugh till my stomach aches and cry till I scream myself hoarse...
I hope to know everything about everything...
I hope the answer to everything is actually 42...
I hope to write more and more...
I hope to fall madly recklessly in love even though I am too old for it now and maybe its all in my head...
I hope I am actually as beautiful as they say I am...
I hope to fly...

No comments: