Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Knowing Part I

Things I know I know

In spite of my desire to be so, I can't be vindictive
Money is just a means, not an end
Travel heals
I think so much and yet I don’t introspect
I am always attracted to the unattainable
We all have souls
I can't hold my own in an argument, more so if it is verbal!
Dancing is the best thing ever
I can hide well but not lie well
I hate the colour pink
We'll all die one day
Global warming is a major threat
I am sensitive, to the point of being touchy
Sometimes the stupidest people say the wisest things

Things I think I know, but I don't

No one is completely transparent
We are our own worst enemies
Life is worth it
Ghosts don’t exist
Cooking
It all comes back, someday
Astrology is all bullshit
Most women I know don't like me
No one understands
I have gray emotions for everyone
I am eternally confused
We are all born good

Things I don't know, but claim to know

Chaos theory
Why I am the way I am
We all want to be different and yet want approval
Rock music
I can't open up
I miss my grandmother
We hurt people we are closest to
People who pretend well do better than people who hide well

Things I don't know

Why we are insecure
People derive more happiness seeing others fail, than seeing themselves succeed
Computer skills (both the hardware and software kinds)
It’s all about power
French
There is life after death

Things I want to know

All of the above
Someday happiness will be legalized
Marriage is outdated
It’s possible to forgive
Life is going to change for good
I am a good sister

Things I don't want to know

Money can buy everything, including happiness
We die without finding all the answers
What infidelity feels like
In the end, we become our parents
The world is headed for doom
I can't raise happy kids
So, it was my fault!

No comments: