Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Clueless

Every time I get down to writing a new post, I tell myself that it'll not be my usual confused/depressed/brooding not-so-straightforward post...but it never happens...my resolve just ends up being as firm as a new year's resolution...I have tried many ways to alter this tendency (not because of anything else but the fact that it is predictable and a tad boring after a point)...I tried humour...and rudeness...being emotional...I even tried a 'random musings from my life' kinda post...but I couldn't...whatever little I wrote looked like a miserable half hearted attempt at best...so basically, right now I am in a fix...I can continue expressing the way I know (which I don't want to) or somehow find a way to reinvent myself (which I am clueless about)...!

Ideas?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Be yourself.Post what comes to mind.Anecdotes from ur past may help

2. Put up crpytic semi-nude images of yourself

rohit malik said...

thanks for liking delhievents.com ;-)

Cheers, Rohit

Anonymous said...

Just b urself ... why do u care?

L said...

Citydweller - Oh well, as much as I love the idea of option 2, I think i'll let it pass for option 1..! I don't think that after this dialogue any such image would remain crytic!

Rohit - Thank you for such a nice website!

Ashok - Don't care...just bored I guess!