Thursday, April 26, 2007

Torn

There are always these situations around you where someone is having difficulty moving on...or when they should just give up at a sensible point and let go...in such situations isn't it always easy being an outsider? I know that there are moments of helplessness but overall, I think its good position to be in...you can be totally 'objective'...give your take on things...recount and quote similar experiences in your life for reference...basically, just be a rather insensitive, rational, willful bitch...and I have done that so many times...in fact, after 'it was so funny', 'just let go' is probably my most used phrase...and it has been used with a somewhat disdainful attitude on most occasions...

But right now, unfortunately, I am an insider...that person who knows that she should give up but is still hell bent on pursuing what is clearly a hopeless dream...and a risky one too...rationality and ego have somehow taken a back seat...my obstinate self is ruling my objective self...I am torn...and the fact that time is running out is only making it worse...everyday is a chance of happiness passing by...

Where do I find the outsider in me?

3 comments:

Zee said...

hmmmmm when you figure out.....will u let me know as well?

Anonymous said...

Each to his own ... Take Care

L said...

Zee - sure...although, as someone told me recently, it'll just take time...profound, eh!?

Ashok - :)