Monday, January 29, 2007

Baffled

Seriously, what is going on?

We have a new Father of the Nation (and in fact a new Family of the Nation) - Amitabh Bachchan

Shilpa Shetty has won Big Brother and Rakhi Saawant did not win Big Boss :(

It is already turning hot in Delhi

People I have forgotten, get in touch but people I want talk to, ignore

My mother wants to go shopping - with me as the driver!

Apparently, it is possible to make a movie longer than K3G - Salaam-e-Ishq

Any exclusive news on any news channel, is breaking news

Indian cricket team actually has a lead over WI, at least till today

My brother has not sulked for the last 9 hours, a record of sorts

I have finally started using a moisturizer - yeah, whatever

I did not see even ONE movie this long weekend!

There is a new epidemic is town and in my friend circle - Shaadi

I have been dreaming of work - heights of crappiness

Reality shows are the new saas-bahu soaps

And the strangest - it just doesn't seem like a bloody Monday!

No comments: