Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Point

Dear God,

I get it...I do, really...swear on - my favourite pair of socks, the dog I don't have, my love for Christian Bale, the car I have wanted for the last 20 years, everything - I get it...life is unfair- I have accepted that...and am trying my best to make peace with the fact...but you know, you don't have to keep reiterating that point!! Please, don't try to pull off a Satan!

I understand that its your intention that all interesting and attractive men also be unavailable...I mean unavailable to the common junta like me...and since like me, you also want these men to be happy, you'll ensure that their wives/girlfriends are not only hot but also successful and brainy! And not only will these guys be totally in love their spouses but also proudly display their pictures on their laptop (which incidentally is very tacky)! I mean, isn't it bad enough that they are married, what's the deal with being happily married!!

Anyhow, what else can I say? As always, You have left me speechless and bitter...great job! Seriously, You have a wicked, wicked sense of humour...sitting up there meddling into billions of lives and then laughing at the way we try to overcome things...these tiny little squirmy pests...I am not saying You have the best job in the world, but yeah, You definitely have turned a lousy job into a very entertaining one!

So, all said and done, I am just requesting You to give me a break! Just for a little while...I know things can't be fair but at least give me enough reason to imagine what if they could be...

Yours hopelessly,
Someone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ain't u gettin a brek for Manfest ... And I definitely know who the creep is (the one with wive's pic on laptop) ... if u fall in for those creeps just because they are good looking and intelligent ... may be this malady (which u think u r in) is ur own doing ...

Btw ... my fortune cookie tells me u r gonna get a doggie soon .. :)