Friday, January 5, 2007

Blue Dream

Have you ever been on different sides of similar conflicts? Its a funny situation to be in - when you know you are right in one and you won't accept a folly in the other...what does that say about me as a person? That for me convenience is paramount? That I am shallow? That I am a hypocrite? Maybe...I don't know...maybe I just don't know myself as much I think I do...

I have been accused of many things - being an escapist, being dull, being a liar but till yesterday I had never been accused of being phony...I wonder what's next...of course, the impending apology followed but...

Basically, its one of those phases when everything is so messed up and tragic, that its comical...awkward situations are a passé...unfair accusations are routine...

I had never thought it was possible - but I actually look forward to going home now...I call my mother 3 times a day from office, simply because I miss her...I go home and just randomly hug my parents...I know, parents are synonymous with reassurance...but this is more than that...I love them and this is maybe my only chance to make up for everything...

I am floating in a blue dream...Cold wind and muted screams...

No comments: