Monday, January 22, 2007

Run Rabbit Run...

Have you ever wondered why escapism is the preferred way of life for most of us? I think its fear - fear of knowing somethings that we believe might hurt us (which they usually do)...fear of confronting something that'll change the status quo...fear of seeing ourselves the way we are...

You spend your entire life believing something and then a day comes, when you realize or are made to realize that all this time, you were just living one big lie...and the only person who didn't know that was you...

A realization hit me today and it hurts like hell...I don't even know if I have the courage to accept it and deal with it...but its staring at me in the eye...

They say - I respond...I give a vibe...I have this thing about me...Has this been my attempt to play out my childhood fantasies? Am I an attention seeker in denial? Is this how I make friends?

Why is it that the world always throws these questions at you and gives no answers?

No comments: